I need a team around me

WpE
Verified
The host
Loading…

I need a team around me

Post by WpE »

Hello, everyone! I'm WpE and I'm glad you're here. I'm looking for some awesome and passionate volunteers to join me in my journey. I don't need dabblers, scribblers, or idlers. In short, time is too valuable to be wasted.
If you're a skilled PRO in GFX, Video Editing, Social media "marketer", Moderator, or Programmer (PHP, Python, HTML, JS, etc) you're more than welcome!

GFX
  • Create amazing themes for my streams based on the games I play. For example, if I play Solitaire, the notifications for subscribers, tips, etc are Solitaire themed.
  • Design cool emotes for different occasions: General, Seasonal, etc.
  • Make badges for different roles: Sub, VIP, OG, etc.
  • Craft beautiful panels, banners, profile pictures, etc
Video Editing
  • Produce catchy intro and outro videos for my streams and YouTube videos.
  • Edit my VODs for YouTube; make them ~10-minute episodes, excluding intro and outro segments. Cut out the boring parts, like menu visits or "black screens". Highlight the funny or epic moments of the VOD as Shorts videos. And so on.
Social media "marketer"
  • Spread the word about me on different platforms.
Moderate in my (multi)streams on Kick, YouTube, and Twitch
  • You have to be familiar with the commands, rules, etc.
  • You have to be active and friendly in my streams (exceptions apply).
My streaming hours are usually between 21.00 - 09.00 (Finnish time) / 09.00 pm - 09.00 am.
I've added a clock widget in the board's index footer. You can visit that link and check the time. It'll automatically detect your timezone and show my time. Or you can click THIS link to go to the clock widget.

Programmer
  • I am looking for a skilled coder who can help me with developing the bot, creating interactive commands, "interactive" stream notifications, etc., and customizing WP, phpBB, etc.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please CONTACT me with your "CV".

I have a dream of becoming "Big in Japan". I want to be the next "Cohh" and I need a "Barry" by my side. If you join me now, I promise to reward your loyalty and dedication somehow when we reach the top!

I own everything you do. I can use your work however I want. If something is not to my liking, I will tell you. You should not take it personally. You just have to revise it and let me check. NOTHING goes out without my explicit approval.